When you purchase a new faucet, it's important to remove the aerator and run water through the faucet to flush out any sediment that might get trapped in the aerator. Watch our video to learn how to remove the aerator.
Articles in this section
- How to clean a bathroom sink faucet cartridge
- Bathroom Vanity Buying Guide
- Freestanding Tub Buying Guide
- What is a thermostatic valve?
- Acrylic Tubs vs. Cast Iron Tubs
- What is a French Cleat?
- Fixing a dent in a copper sink
- How to Clean a Kitchen Sink Faucet Cartridge
- How to Flush Faucet Water Lines
- Faucet Installation Tips