"Handing" refers to the side to which the door opens. There are four basic types of door handing: left handing, right handing, left-reverse handing and right-reverse handing. If the door has right handing, it opens (or pushes) inward to the right, with the hinges on the right. Reverse handing refers to a door that opens (or pulls) outward. Use the guide below as a reference:
Articles in this section
- Acrylic Tubs vs. Cast Iron Tubs
- How to Clean Stainless Steel
- How to Clean Porcelain
- How to Clean Acrylic
- How to Clean Copper
- How to Clean Granite, Marble, and Other Natural Stone
- What is reclaimed wood?
- I need help installing my product
- Are your faucets lead-free?
- What is a toilet rough-in measurement?