An overflow is an opening that helps prevent flooding by rerouting excess water back to the drain pipe once it reaches a certain level. The design, layout, and functionality of an overflow differ depending on whether it is for a sink or bathtub: Learn More
Articles in this section
- How to clean a bathroom sink faucet cartridge
- Bathroom Vanity Buying Guide
- Freestanding Tub Buying Guide
- What is a thermostatic valve?
- Acrylic Tubs vs. Cast Iron Tubs
- What is a French Cleat?
- Fixing a dent in a copper sink
- How to clean a kitchen sink faucet cartridge
- How to flush faucet water lines
- Faucet installation tips