An overflow is an opening that helps prevent flooding by rerouting excess water back to the drain pipe once it reaches a certain level. The design, layout, and functionality of an overflow differ depending on whether it is for a sink or bathtub: Learn More
Articles in this section
- Acrylic Tubs vs. Cast Iron Tubs
- How to Clean Stainless Steel
- How to Clean Porcelain
- How to Clean Acrylic
- How to Clean Copper
- How to Clean Granite, Marble, and Other Natural Stone
- What is reclaimed wood?
- I need help installing my product
- Are your faucets lead-free?
- What is a toilet rough-in measurement?