Large or heavy items ship in a freight truck. The freight carrier will contact you to schedule delivery. Someone will have to be on hand to meet the driver and sign for the package. The driver will lower the package to the ground and place it curbside at the end of your driveway. Placement of item on driveway, sidewalk or in the home and package removal is not provided. This is a large, heavy item, so arrange to have additional people help you.
Articles in this section
- Do you have a physical store?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Glossary of plumbing and hardware terms
- How long will the product I want be out of stock?
- Is it safe to shop at SignatureHardware.com?
- How do I contact customer service?
- What if my product arrives damaged?
- What is curbside delivery?
- Do you offer in-home delivery?
- Do you sell gift certificates?