A living finish is a natural patina on a metal or other material. Examples include unsealed copper, nickel and bronze, teak and bamboo. These items are subject to the effects of weather, water and air, and their appearance can be expected to change over time.
Articles in this section
- Acrylic Tubs vs. Cast Iron Tubs
- How to Clean Stainless Steel
- How to Clean Porcelain
- How to Clean Acrylic
- How to Clean Copper
- How to Clean Granite, Marble, and Other Natural Stone
- What is reclaimed wood?
- I need help installing my product
- Are your faucets lead-free?
- What is a toilet rough-in measurement?