A living finish is a natural patina on a metal or other material. Examples include unsealed copper, nickel and bronze, teak and bamboo. These items are subject to the effects of weather, water and air, and their appearance can be expected to change over time.
Articles in this section
- How to clean a bathroom sink faucet cartridge
- Bathroom Vanity Buying Guide
- Freestanding Tub Buying Guide
- What is a thermostatic valve?
- Acrylic Tubs vs. Cast Iron Tubs
- What is a French Cleat?
- Fixing a dent in a copper sink
- How to clean a kitchen sink faucet cartridge
- How to flush faucet water lines
- Faucet installation tips